Thursday, September 22, 2011

Finally, time for you and us!

Finally, a day at anchor with nothing to do but go to the beach with the girls, throw out a couple lines and catch some crabs, and catch up on my blog. We love these lazy days, just the four of us, all alone in a beautiful anchorage, and just off a beach for the girls to play on. later, I will fire up the grill, and we will enjoy a wonderful dinner and a quiet evening. God I love this life!
I know it's been a while since I blogged, but with all the exploring, and something going on with cruising friends almost every night, it's been hard to find time to do my blog.
I know there are lots of things we have seen and done over the last how ever many days since I've last blogged, but sometimes I forget (I am 62 after all) to bring the camera, and sometimes when I do, we are having such a good time, I forget to take pictures. Where are you when I need you Tammy?
I hope you enjoy catching up with us, and I promise I will do better in the future.

September Song (enjoying a Captain and Coke and catching crabs) out
Bob

We got to ride the underground train from the Congressional offices to the Capitol building because we had a private tour. compliments of Stephen and Pam's Senator. I don't think Stephen was sure about this, but after we got going, he thought it was a blast.

Congressional offices.


The old Supreme Court.



Looking up at the dome of the Capitol.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment