Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday July 7Th at anchor

Sunday we decided to move on to Breton Bay just off Protestant Point where we anchored on the way up the Potomac. The beaches are much better for the girls to play in the water. The water was glass smooth for the trip of about 5 hours and the weather was cool. Today we are going to take Half Note (the tender) up the river and explore the little town of Lenard Town. (maybe we will get to meet Lenard) I promise I will take pictures. It is great to be at anchor, get up, turn on the Today Show, (yes, we have sat. TV) sip on a cup of coffee, read my e-mail, have a leisurely breakfast and get ready for another great day on the water.

Time to take my shower (yes we have hot water)
September Song at anchor and out
Bob


Don't burn my steak (their grill was on fire)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment