Friday, September 5, 2008

Hannah is coming

The wind has picked up out of the East at about 20 knots with gusts. I just came in from the front deck adjusting the snubber lines one last time. (bad hair day) Later it will be too windy to go out. (I hope I don't need to go out) I will try to give updates so everyone knows we are OK.

September Song (like watching paint dry) out


The ribbon is to tell me which way the wind is blowing, so if I need to assist with the engines I can keep the bow pointed into the wind.

A trip line with a float to let me know where the anchors are at and to help in raising them after the storm

Snubbers doing their job

Sampson post. (let's hope it is as strong as Sampson) First time tested
Note the shadows - the sun is out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment