Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cassie's day to go fishing

It was Cassie's turn to go fishing with Dad today. She loves fishing. As you can see, she had to inspect every fish that was caught, and she had a lot to inspect.
Today we had another arrival to the marina. He is a retired barber and said he would cut my hair tomorrow. It was a hair cut or dog tags. I really need one bad. Tonight I fixed my world famous enchiladas, well maybe not world famous, but Stephanie liked them, so that's all that counts. Not much else to report, just another beautiful day in Paradise.

September Song (dock hair cut tomorrow) out
Bob


Cassie looking for the fish

Cassie had to inspect every fish I caught

For those of you who are wondering, this is a pig fish

Another perfect end to another perfect day. 15 seconds to shell horn blowing
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. HUMM I am a little sad about being cheated on with a barber but am also anxious to hear how it goes :) Tell Stephanie I said hello
    Have fun
    Adriane

    ReplyDelete