Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just a teaser


Thought I would send a few pictures as a teaser. We have been going non stop and I haven't had time to blog. We got back from Key West mid afternoon today after a beautiful cruise out on the Atlantic back to Marathon. The weather has been perfect the whole time Ron and Rena have been here. We just got back from the Sunset Bar and Grill where we celebrated my best friend, lover, partner, wife, and the admiral of our ships birthday on the waterside deck at sunset. Happy birthday my love. I love you! We just finished a night cap on the Fly bridge and it's time for ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'S. Will blog some time soon if they will give me a free moment.

September Song (need some ZZZZZZZZ'S) out
Bob

Is that an earring in your ear? Not to be outdone by Rena's tattoo, Ron is sporting an earring and cool beads


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment