Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello from Warderick Wells Cay

If you notice the time this was posted you will see it is after 23:00. This was the only time I could get on the net. I guess the mouse that runs on the wheel that powers the Internet here at Warderick Well Cay is nocturnal. As you can see it was another in the water play day and the snorkeling was great. We have had two gorgeous weeks of light winds, but the winds are going to pick up for the next couple of day so I guess we will just have to hang here for a couple more days and make them beach days. Oh well, I guess we will live through it :-). What's that you say? I know, I know, just send pictures and leave out the sarcasm.
We found out today that our Granddaughter Brianne will be joining us the 3rd of June after her graduation from high school (am I that old?) to cruise with us. She has a one way ticket to the Islands to meet up with us. Does that mean we get to keep her? Should be great fun! Don't worry, we will send her home when she gets tired of us Patti.

September Song (ZZZZZZZZZZ'S) out
Bob




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob and Stephanie! I love your blog and pics. Joe looks like he's recovered from his bad foot and pain. Please tell him hi from Alina and Don.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is looking forward to it, that's for sure... She's more excited about her trip than graduation, it seems...

    ReplyDelete