Sunday, December 26, 2010


That's me and my sister Cassie. Dad's always taking pictures. We always look cute so he gives us cookies after he takes our picture. We have been wearing these collars for a few days now, and the bells are really getting to me.

I know, I know, I look really silly. Hey! I would do anything for a cookie. Thank God they didn't make me wear that hat out in public. Dad tried to get Cassie to wear the hat, but she said it looked stupid, and wouldn't put it on. She still got a cookie and didn't have to put on the hat. Not fair Dad!

Mom, Dad Uncle Doug, and Aunt Tammy got in really late Christmas Eve, and stepped (stumbled) onto the boat. Cassie and I were getting really worried that Dad wouldn't get home in time to turn on the anchor light so Santa could find us.
He found us, he found us!!!!!!
That's me and my sister Christmas morning taking stuff Santa left us out of our stockings.

I know there is something else at the bottom.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment