Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finding time

I don't think this blog is in the order of when it happened, but at least I finally got it done. I started it this morning, but then I needed to finish a project I started yesterday, then it was so beautiful and warm out and the pool was calling us, so we had to go for a swim. After our swim we got a burger and a beer at the pool side Tiki Bar. Trust me, I'm not complaining. Life couldn't get much better than this, but I do enjoy blogging and sharing our cruising life with you, (well, dock life until March 10th when we leave Marathon) but it seems like there is so much going on it's hard to find the time to blog. Today we decided to take the day off and not go to Key Weird with Jay and Nancy. Tomorrow it's a BBQ at a cruising friends house South from here, Thursday it's back to Sparky's Landing for prime rib and some great music, and Friday is still open, but I'm sure it will fill in before then, and Saturday is the huge annual Nautical Flea Market, and don't forget about those boat chores, and, well you get the picture.
If there are a few extra days between blogs, don't worry, you will be the first to know if we need bail money.

September Song (I'll always find time to fit you in) out
Bob



Stephanie, Helen, Paul, Sue and Don

Hi Julia!

Mary is a local we met last year. I think she loves Joe. Everyone loves Joe!

There's always room for Jello.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What kind of boat is September Song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Joe! Hi to Joe and Julia!! And Salty!! Oh, ok - I forgot - Cassie and Godiva, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. September Song is a 55' custom trawler, built in Taiwan on a modified DeFever hull.

    ReplyDelete