Sunday, May 8, 2011


On our first leg to Spanish Wells from the Exumas the fishing was great. We had two on at one time, but after I got my 46 inch bull dolphin in it was time to bring in the bigger one Stephanie had on. When we got it to the swim platform and I tried to bring it on board, the line broke at the cedar plug she was using and it was gone, but not forgotten. Sorry honey! Next time I will use the gaff. Yes, the big one got away.


Another beautiful calm day on the water on our second leg to Spanish Wells.


A visit from a Mama manatee and her newborn at Spanish Wells.


Today was Derby day. Several cruisers descended on Sea Pearl for happy hour (which lasted until 23:00) and some track side (or should I say waterside) betting. Well, mine and Stephanie's horses didn't come in, but it was still exciting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment