Friday, June 17, 2011

Another sad goodbye

Well, we are back in the US. I would say it's great to be back, but it's not. We spent our last couple of days in the Islands visiting one of our favorite bars and a beautiful beach before saying goodbye to our beloved Islands. It has been a wonderful trip with some great cruising buddies, and we all hated to leave. When you go to the Islands, especially with your best friend and the love of your life, and great cruising friends, you fall in love all over again.
I shouldn't complain. We had a great time and we will be back next spring.
We have a lot to look forward to here in the US this year. We are headed North, hopefully to Maine with many stops along the way, including a stop in New York to see our good friends and cruising buddies Joe, Julia, and Salty on Sea Pearl, then exploring our way back South to the Keys for the winter, (a few trips to Key Weird I'm sure) then back to the Islands.
 I know I have said it before, but I love this life, and especially to be able to share it with the love of my life, my best friend, and the admiral of September Song, Stephanie. I love that lady! (ed.note - and she loves you!)
Thanks to all our Bahamas cruising friends for all the great times we had together, and the memories that will last a lifetime. We will be together again soon. Love you all!

September Song (the adventure continues) out
Bob

\
Dolphins saying goodbye.


Nancy, showing off our version of Wilson.


Nancy found a beautiful starfish at the beach.


Nancy and Jay making their way to the last beach day in the Islands.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment