Saturday, June 4, 2011

Gypsies are coming, Gypsies are coming!

Today, Jesse and Brittany head home, so they had lunch with the group. Last night was a send off party at the pool. Everyone brought their favorite rum drink to share. Need I say more!
The Gypsies (Doug and Tammy) will be here in about two hours and the group will be waiting for them at the pool. You may not hear from me for a few days. We will be having way too much fun, and some of the places we are going we can't get Internet. I will post when I can.
Oh, does anyone know if there is a direct route from the Islands to the Betty Ford Clinic by boat?

September Song (see you at Nippers tomorrow) out
Bob



Jesse, showing off his Abaco crawl t-shirt. I think he hit all but three.


Two happy faces. I don't think she is really that happy, because they are headed back to the US today.
We will miss them, they were great fun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment