Thursday, August 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!


My Birthday was great! Tons of well wishers in e-mails and on Facebook. Me, Stephanie (the love of my life) and our cruising buddies Stephen and Pam on Tides In went to Waterman's Crabhouse in Rock Hall where we were docked. I had the all you can eat Chesapeake blue crabs. (Oh, and a few Captain and Cokes) The last time we were here, we were with Doug and Tammy on Gypsies in the Palace. I cracked, peeled, and picked for about two hours. It was great! I don't think I ate as many as I did with Doug, but I did do some damage. We finished with one of my favorites, red velvet cake back on September Song. What a special day!


The only thing left is messy fingers and an empty tray.


Me, Stephanie, Stephen, and Pam, at Waterman's Crabhouse


September Song and Tides In, docked at the free dock at Waterman's. We like free!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment