Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Where have you been!

I know, I know, where have we been? When we last left you we were anchored out on Pungo Creek in North Carolina. Yesterday we crossed from Georgia into Florida after getting an OK from our insurance Company to cross a day early. We got the OK at 09:30 and we were under way by 09:45 from our anchorage behind Cumberland Island.
Where have we been you say! We have been exploring, playing, eating, drinking, and having a great time cruising with the pointy end South with cruising friends. Sorry I haven't blogged as often as I usually do, but every time I had some down time to blog, we were in an anchorage with limited Internet.
I'm not going to give you a long explanation. I will let the pictures do that. They may not be in perfect order, but you will get the idea.
You may need to click on older posts to see all the pictures, and there are a lot.

September Song (on the hunt for warmer weather. The butter is hard) out
Bob


Cocktail hour on Sea Pearl. Julia and Joe always have great cocktail hours.


DON'T SHOOT!


You never know what you will see when you are in this area of the ICW.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment