Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A day off

Since I last blogged THREE WEEKS AGO, (I know, I know) it has been non stop. It was time to take a day/night off. Our cruising group gets larger by the day as more friends come in. (when are you going to get here Jay, Nancy, William and Judy?)When we go to Sparky's Landing, Key's Fisheries, Dockside Bar and Grill, No Name Pub, Key West, etc. etc. we take over the place with twenty some cruisers. When we aren't going someplace, there's always a dock party somewhere on the dock at sunset. The weather has been perfect this year, and everyone is in a party mood. (why should this year be any different) Luckily, I have the mornings to do my boat chores. Trust me, I'm not complaining. It's has been a blast, and it will be that way until we head to the islands. Oh, did I tell you how many cruisers are planning on playing their way through the islands Mon? Our group has a name for the islands. "The Bahama Bums"
Hope you enjoy the pictures, and pass me a five hour energy.

September Song (from the Keys playpen) out
Bob


Stone crab claws and a shot to toast the sunset at the Keys Fisheries


Steve and Kim on Maya. (Two of the Bahama Bums) They will be following us for their first trip to the Islands. They are so excited.


Some of our DeFever cruisers group.

We always meet neat people while out. The lady in the center we met at Sparky's, (we rescued her purse) and we saw her again at The Keys Fisheries. That's her Mom and Dad with her. They cruised for many years and had to give it up. Heard some great stories. He says he misses it every day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment