Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stats

I thought it would be interesting to check out my blog stats. I've never done this before, and I wanted to find out how many people were enjoying my blog as much as I enjoy doing it. It was very interesting, so I thought I would pass them on.
I started my blog in 2008. Since I started, I have blogged 1608 pages, it has been viewed 30,783 times, and viewed from many people in many countries, which include the United States, Australia, the UK, Canada, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Brazil, Germany, and Spain. WOW!
I have so much fun taking and posting pictures, posting fun stories, and sharing ours, and our cruising friends' lives with all of you. We will be living and cruising on September Song for as long as we can, and have no plans in the near or distant future to stop. The best of all is I get to do it with all of you through my blog, Cassie and Godiva, our two labs, and my best friend, lover, partner, wife and Admiral of our ship, the love of my life, Stephanie. I have to pinch myself every morning to make sure it's not a dream, but then I find out it is a dream, and we are living it.
I hope you continue to follow and enjoy our adventures in the future, and get ready, because we will be taking you back to the Islands the end of March first part of April, depending on weather, (don't want to get you sea sick) and we are going to explore some of the Out Islands for the first time this year. It should be a blast! We will be joined by Stephen and Pam "Tides In", Jay and Nancy "Serendipity", Joe, Julia, and Salty "Sea Pearl" again this year, Steve and Kim "Maya", their first, and William and Judy "Opti-mystique", so welcome aboard, and lets go cruising.
I added a few pictures from this week of our golf group, saying goodbye to cruising friends, and a trip to No Name Pub.

September Song (thanks for coming along) out
Bob




Our weekly best ball tournament. 

Our weekly happy hour after our tournament. 



Our after tournament, after tournament happy hour(s) get together at the table of wisdom behind Rick and Therese's boat. Rick and Therese had a late night the night before, so they were recuperating.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: