Monday, July 30, 2012

Portland


Portland is a great city to explore. It's also where Stephanie lived for fourteen years, and lived in Maine for eighteen years. What a great tour guide she was! "That's where I use to go, that's where I worked, I hung out there, that's where I lived for four years, that's the house I built, OMG, I can't believe how much that has changed, TURN LEFT, TURN LEFT, I never want to see snow again!" While we were there, we also got a chance to catch up with family and friends, and eat tons of fabulous Maine seafood. What fun we had exploring Portland together. (We always have fun together, wherever we are)
Lots of pictures, so you may need to click on older posts to see them all
We put the pointy end North again, and are moored in Boothbay Harbor. As we continue North, it just keeps getting more and more beautiful. Time to end this blog, put the tender in the water, and go exploring. See you in Boothbay!

September Song (loved Portland) out
Bob



Beautiful sailboats up here. They actually sail, rather than motor everywhere.

Fun with Henri, Amy, Monica, and Nick, at their favorite seafood place, J's Oyster in Portland. A little bit of past, present and future-love you guys!

Oysters on the half shell, steamers, mussels, and lobster. YUUMM!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment