Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A day for us kids

Today Mom and Dad promised to take us to a beach. We finally left after waiting and waiting. The trip was neat and we were so excited we almost fell in. The wait was worth it. The beach was great and there were some nice people that didn't mind us splashing. One guy had a hot dog but wouldn't share no matter how cute we looked. Dad and mom did share some of their snack. It was great playing in the water and riding in Half Note. When we got back we were so tired we had to take a nap. Then we got an ice cream sandwich. Thanks, Dad! It was so much fun, can we do it again tomorrow, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Dad was getting his fishing stuff ready when we got up from our nap, so I think he wants to go fishing tomorrow. Maybe he will take us with, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, we promise to be quiet and not scare the fish. Cassie promises not to chase them, PLEASE Dad.

September Song (PLEEEASE, PLEEEASE Dad) out
Godiva and Cassie


Are we there yet Dad? Hurry up!

Where are those little guys

Totally tropical Mom

We watched the sunset with Mom And Dad. It was cool. A bunch of people made funny sounds with shells after it set
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I've decided it is completely unfair that my sisters get to play with mom and dad all day long in the tropics while I sit here in the cold weather of Illinois stuck at work all day long. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, can I come, too? I promise I will be good, I promise I won't scare the fish. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...

    Patti :)

    ReplyDelete