Thursday, December 18, 2008

What's a Hooka Max

A Hooka Max is an underwater breathing device that replaces scuba tanks. It is run off a deep cycle 12 volt battery, so it is portable and can be put on Half Note when diving the reefs. Now you know what a hooka is.
Today was a combination work and play day. I dove under the boat and cleaned the props, rudders, and struts. While I was cleaning dozens of fish were feeding on the stuff I was cleaning off. They would also nibble on the critters on my dive suit. (neat) After cleaning and playing with the fish we went to the beach for some playtime and exercise for the girls.
Tomorrow we are going to weigh the anchor early and travel about 50 miles South to a new anchorage at Indian Key.

September Song (headed South) out


What a cutie! (by Stephanie)

Sunset over the anchorage

I forgot this one earlier this week. Miami sky line from the anchorage at night
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment