Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fort Pierce, FL.

Fort Pierce was a great place to stop for an extra day, especially because they have a Farmers Market on Saturday Mornings. (I love Farmers Markets) The Market was one of the largest and best Farmers Markets I have been to yet. We didn't eat breakfast before going to the Farmers market because we just knew there would be lots of goodies there. We weren't disappointed. The only problem was deciding what to eat first. After a multi stage breakfast and buying enough stuff that Doug had to make a trip back to the boats to drop off the first load, we hit the craft festival. Wait till you see me in my Reggae beads. After the craft festival we headed downtown, where I found a new hat (Panama Jack hat) that was way cool. My hat from the Bahamas was getting a little worn. (it's still good for the beach and trips in Half Note) That hat has many memories and will be my favorite for a long, long time to come.
Fort Pierce was a good stop to help with the "missing the Bahamas".

September Song (I've stopped the whining, well, most of it) out
Bob


You get alot of rainbows this time of the year

Reggae Band at the Tiki Bar

Dinner at the Tiki Bar
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment