Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Doing a little exploring in Williamsburg, enjoying a great wine and cheese lunch, Doug on the phone talking to his daughter and kids who are going to meet up with us, and just having an enjoyable afternoon. Doug heads out to find his daughter and we do a little window shopping. I look across the street and I say to myself as Doug approaches, that doesn't look like Doug's daughter, who we met two days before with Doug.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! It's Patti and Brianne. HOLY SH!!!!T, was I surprised. Patti and Brianne were in Las Vegas last I knew. Well, they flew from Las Vegas to be here for my birthday. (the first of many surprises)


Wine, cheese, and bread lunch in Williamsburg

Do I look surprised? Well YA!!!!

So happy to see them
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment