Sunday, December 20, 2009

BRRRRRR!!!!!

A cold front moved through Saturday and we only had a high of 70 with lows the next couple of nights in the 40's and highs around 70. I know, I know, get out the new rope. I sure wish you people up North would keep your cold fronts to yourselves. After all, this is the "Sunshine State". Stephanie and I have been taking advantage of the fitness center at the Yacht Club. Each morning we head up and torture our bodies for about an hour, but feel better after we're done.
Yesterday was head and water day. You ask "what is head and water day?" Well, it's my least favorite job on September Song. It consists of servicing the holding tank (I don't think you want the details on that job) and changing all the water filters and UV lamp. Gotta keep the important things in good working order. It's a sh%$*&y job, but someone has to do it.
We have been having fun with Joe and our other cruising friends the last few days and looking forward to the arrival of Tide Hiker (Norm and Vicki). I can't believe Christmas is only 5 days away. I promised Cassie and Godiva I would turn on the anchor light on Christmas Eve so Santa could find them. I don't know if they still believe in Santa or they are just putting on a good act. We heard from Gypsies and they made it to their new winter home in Key West. Sounds like a great marina they are in, especially because it is in their most favorite place in the world, besides the Bahamas, Key West. Miss you guys! Check out their blog for the details.

September Song (BRRRR!!) out
Bob


A rose between two thorns

The only thing better than a burger and a beer is a really good pizza and a beer
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment