Thursday, December 17, 2009

A special day in our lives

Yesterday was a special day. It's the day Stephanie said "I do" and made me the happiest man in the whole world. We enjoy life, including the ups and downs together. (rough seas, calm seas) She is so special and I love, love, love her so much. It's great being married to your best friend, partner, lover, and admiral of your ship. How did I get so lucky?
{Stephanie here - He's so sweet...no wonder I love him so much! I'm absolutely the luckiest person in the world!}


Sunday was dock party day. It's a great way to get to know your fellow cruisers, exchange adventure stories, and make new friends. Always a good time.

Gregg and Karen, new friends that are headed to the Bahamas in about three weeks.

Chuck and Pat on "Got DeFever" our friends that loaned us their car this last two weeks while they were headed South to Stuart. Thanks Guys!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Happy B-Lated Anniversary you two! We are headed to cold & snowy CO this afternoon, the Admiral can hardly wait....NOT. Tell that gang hi and we will catch up next year.....promise!

    Hugs, Life's2Short

    ReplyDelete