Monday, December 13, 2010

A dog gone good day!


That's not me next to Godiva, It's a friend we met at the beach that likes to play ball too. She would steal the ball from Godiva and run away. I'm behind them fishing.

That's my mom throwing the ball for my sister.
Mom and Dad took us to play at the dog beach Sunday. We had a fun time meeting other dogs and their Moms and Dads. Godiva chased the stupid ball, and I went fishing. Godiva drank some salt water and when we got back home, she puked. Salty and his Mom and Dad are coming here on Sea Pearl after the first of the year and Salty can go to the beach with us. I can't wait to smell his little butt again. Dad said I shouldn't do that, butt that's what we do Dad, because we can't hug and kiss like you do. We went to the beach in our van. Aunt Tammy and Uncle Doug brought it down for us, and it's really cool to have a car here so we can go for rides. (especially to the beach!) We are going to take September Song down to Key West for Christmas and Aunt Tammy and Uncle Doug are coming down to stay with us. Can't wait to see them! We like going for walks in Key West because lots of people stop and pet us. Some of the people are really weird, and they dress their dogs in weird costumes. Sometimes Mom and Dad and Uncle Doug and Aunt Tammy go to town, and when they come back, they act a little weird too.
Dad said it is really cold up North and there is snow on the ground. I've only seen snow in a picture of Dakota, our friend, playing in it. I think it would be fun to play in the snow, but Mom says she never wants to see snow again.
Did you see the picture of me and Godiva sitting by the Christmas tree. Dad loves to take pictures, and I looked really cool in my jingle bells collar. Godiva said I looked stupid. I told her to go chase the stupid ball.
We can't wait for Christmas! Dad said he saw Santa at the bar at Schooners Wharf a couple of weeks ago when they went to Key West. Santa said that Schooners Wharf is his last stop because they leave beer and wings under their Christmas palm tree for him. Maybe Mom and Dad will let us go hang out with Rudolf in the bar. Dad says no, because Rudolf and all the other reindeer will be smoking cigars and drunk. Santa, if you read this, Dad said he would leave the anchor light on so you can find us.
Well, that's all for now. Maybe my stupid sister will do a blog one day.

September Song dog (I love going to the beach!) out
Cassie


That's me hunting for fish. None yet, but I know they are out there somewhere

That's my Dad playing with us in the water. See any fish Dad?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you guys - I wish I was there playing in the water with you! And I wish you were here playing in the snow with me! Give your Mom and Dad and Uncle Doug and Aunt Tammy licks from me - and be good in Key West!! Love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete