Thursday, December 16, 2010

Special day to us

Today is a special day. Today is our tenth anniversary. Stephanie and I have been together for more than ten years, but ten years ago we said I do. We were married in the smallest church in America, in Eulonia, Georgia. There were seven of us including the minister, and I think that's all that would fit in the church.
The years we have spent together have been so wonderful, and she is my best friend, lover, and the admiral of our ship. I don't know what I did to deserve such a great wife, but I'm just glad we had the good fortune to find each other.
It's not the life you live, but the person you live your life with. Every time I think our life together couldn't get any better, and we couldn't get any closer......It does, and we do.
I don't know what the future will bring, but I know as long as we are together, all will be OK.

September Song (I love you Stephanie) out
Bob

{from Stephanie - And I love you more than words can say. I'd do it all again!}



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations you guys!

    I meant the dogs...

    Congratulations to Bob & Steph too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes! Being married to the right person is SUCH a good thing!! I always say Jack is "keeper"! Funny how our boating friends are all so happily married!!!

    ReplyDelete