Sunday, March 31, 2013

I've been a bad boy!

It's been a month since my last blog and a lot has been going on, but I got so far behind on my blog, again, and with so much going on I never had the time to get caught up. On top of that, my camera was stolen in the Key West Airport. Not to worry, it was five years old and I was ready for another one anyway. My wonderful wife ordered a new, even better one which is also an underwater camera like my old one. Thanks, honey! I decided to post some of my pictures from the last few weeks to catch you up before we leave for the Islands. OH, did I mention, we are casting off the lines Monday morning (April Fools' Day). We'll head to Rodriguez Key, and cross to the Islands Tuesday. I will try to keep up with my blog while there, I really do enjoy doing it, so LET'S GO TO THE ISLANDS Mon!

September Song (let's go cruising!) out
Bob


Out on the family car on a beautiful February day and a stop for lunch at Castaways.

A night of good music at Salty's by Eric Stone.

A day out on the ocean fishing on Rick and Terese's boat. Didn't catch many fish, but what a fun day!

Golf has always been on the schedule this winter.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment