Thursday, August 14, 2008

Historic Fleet

Today we toured some of the historic fleet here in Baltimore and went to the top of the Baltimore World Trade Center. We saw some amazing ships today. The USS Constellation is a Civil war ship that has a long impressive history. Rather than me tell you about it, I think you should Google it and read it's incredible history. Touring the submarine gives you an idea of how you need to be of a certain type to serve on one of these. Bunks over the top of the torpedo's, I don't think so! The Coast Guard Cutter is the only surviving ship from the Pearl Harbor attack. We saw some amazing film footage on the attack. Lastly we went to the top of the Baltimore World Trade Center. What a view of Baltimore!
Hope you enjoy the pictures.
Way past my bed time.
September Song out ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


Only surviving ship from the Pearl Harbor attack

Does this mean I am crabby?

View of the Inner Harbor walk
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment