Wednesday, August 13, 2008

September Song Beauties



Today was one of my favorite days, SHOPPING! We went through the four floor mall. They didn't have many good stores, but there were a few. Then we went to Filenes Basement, where I got my HOMECOMING dress! It's sooo pretty. I'm supeeer excited! I also got an American Eagle shirt that says, 'Be Careful What You Wish For'. We came back to the boat after a long day of shopping. I read some of my new book 'Breaking Dawn'. AMAZING BOOK! It's the fourth to the Twilight series. Fooooood Tiiiime! Bri out! <3



I'd have to say that today was a more laid back day compared to the rest. There was definitly still a lot of walking but that isn't really anything new. We walk a lot everyday. Even though the mall is four stories it's still about the same size as the one back in the Quad Cities, but it was neat to see the layout and random features that they had. For lunch Bri got her beloved McDonald's, but Papa Sima and Grandma didn't get that, they went to a salad type thing, in which I can't remember the exact name of at the moment. We shopped for awhile and then came back to the boat where I read more of the same book as Bri, though I'm much further than she is, probaly about half way through. Bri and I both napped after that where I woke up first, there's nothing new there. Steve and Diane were here and we talked with them for a bit. Now Grandma is pealing the claw type things off of the shrimp. Tonight it's my favorite, pasta. Gonna go relax for a bit before dinner. -Alexis
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment