Monday, August 11, 2008

Slow boat to West

Sunday we took the rental car back and I needed to go to West Marine and exchange a damaged fender, (never can get out of there without buying something else I didn't know I needed) so we used the water taxi service. There is a fast way and then there is a slow way to do things, this was the slow way. It took us four hours to go to West Marine and then back, but it was a great way for the girls to see some of Baltimore Harbor and we had fun doing it. The only hard part was that I had to schlep a cushion fender (old then new) with me where ever we went but the junk food along the way made up for it. On the way back we stopped and took in some of the show at harbor place. Time to get ready for dinner, we are going to uno's Pizza with Diane, Steve and the girls. I will see if I can get one of the girls to blog about our trip to the Baltimore Aquarium today.

September Song (I love pizza) out

1 comment:

  1. Bob:

    Some of the pics did not get through. I will check with Kerri and see if she got them. If not could you reupload them.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete